Job Title: Education Marketing/Events Manager
Sector: Education and learning. EVENTS.
Language needed: English
One of the best known education-related organisations in the UK with a high level of product recognition and a real fan-base and following. This company has well-established relationships with all UK universities and centres of higher education and regularly attracts some of the best speakers in the academic world.
To develop integrated marketing campaigns using 1) print, 2) digital and 3) social media tools to maximise event visibility.
* Creating exciting marketing e-campaigns targeting educational establishments and attracting thought leaders and speakers for Educational Events
* Copywriting, proofreading of all marketing collateral ( brochures, flyers, hand-outs) and managing a print-advertising schedule
* Devising and implementing social media campaigns to promote international Education events
* Developing and maintaining appealing and interesting event websites
* Liaising with designers, editors, the PR team and content writers to produce a compelling editorial narrative that will attract attendees
* Liaise with partner companies and educational associations
* Tracking delegates and attendee numbers. Producing daily/weekly reports on revenue and delegates numbers
* Capture event feedback and create post-event reports
* Attend the event and gain live-on-the-spot event feedback
* Proven B2B marketing experience
* Inbound marketing/content marketing expertise
* Experience of digital platforms (emails, websites/CMS, online advertising, search)
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills
* Commercially astute
Job has now expired