AdView Online is one of the UK's largest online job search platforms with millions of people using our products every month. We work with 90% of the UK's companies through multiple advertising partnerships and direct relationships. With a database crammed with all the biggest names, you can be sure to find your next job via AdView Online. See for yourself by searching ' adview jobs' on your favourite search engine.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Graduate to join the team at our Bracknell offices. You must have at least a 2:1 in marketing or have at least 12 months experience in digital marketing.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Work with the Marketing Director to help define cross channel marketing strategies
- Use analytics to show opportunities and weaknesses in the current business
- Create monthly marketing campaigns for 3 main channels within the business
- Work in partnership with key personnel to improve UX across our website
- Attend and recommend marketing exhibitions, further training and build relationships with your peers
- Drive and adopt new systems and processes
- Build and maintain relationships with Sales, Customer Service and Traffic teams within the business.
- Create common infrastructure and capabilities around reporting and planning to get things done efficiently and effectively
- Perform site UX checks and recommend change
- Research competitors for new initiatives
- Email marketing
- Minimum of 2:1 degree in marketing
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects for yourself
- Ability to assimilate and filter through detailed information, make appropriate procedural decisions and know when to escalate issues to senior management
- Comfortable using Google Analytics and Data Studio
Want to find out more? Apply online today
Job has now expired