We are recruiting for a Marketing Executive to assist a client outskirts of Scarborough on a Permanent contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with our clients expanding business with excellent benefits! Working with a small friendly and supportive team there is a chance of career progression for the right candidate. This is a well-established business providing top quality products to the National and International market.
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate and able to work on their own initiative to support the management team.The Marketing Executive role would suit someone who does not mind working on their own or as part of a team with an excellent eye for detail who enjoys designing with a graphic and art background.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Increase and maintain online presence, including their presence on social media platforms.
* Create and develop new content as well as improving existing content, this will include the Website, Emails, Blogs and Social Media.
* Analyse website traffic flow and provide the Managing Director with regular reports.
* Office Administration duties.
* Create online banner adverts.
* Be proactive in learning and be able to seek out and find ways to accomplish challenges that the business has not met before.
* Comply with GDPR keeping a clear and tidy work space.
Skills and Personal qualities:
* Previous marketing and sales for an online business is essential.
* An understanding of google shopping, google analytics and PPC campaigns or the ability to show knowledge and working of a successful campaign.
* Excellent computer skills e.g. Excel, Desktop, Graphic design programmes.
* Must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
* Trustworthy, reliable with a passion to help grow the business.
* Sales Driven.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Flexibility to work 2 - 3 days from home
* Pension Scheme
* Bonus schemes
* On site car park
* Working in a small friendly office
Monday to Friday 9.00am till 5.00pm. (Occasional 1 weekend day for big campaigns)
With the flexibility to work from home.
Salary: £24.000 Plus bonus scheme
If you are excited about this position and feel you would thrive in this hugely rewarding environment then please apply to find out more!
Job has now expired