Marketing and PR Manager - Jewellery Brand
PR and Marketing Manager needed to join this contemporary jewellery brand, best known for their distinctive and beautifully crafted pieces. Based in West London, you will form an integral part of a small but successful business. You will be of graduate level, have 1+ years of experience and be able to turn your hand to any task. You must be commercial!
- You are solely responsible for the development of in house PR and Marketing strategies
- Manage the creative content of the website, products and stock control as well as updating, researching and maintaining all databases
- Customer service in terms of processing online/telephone orders and dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Assist at all trade and retail shows as well as processing orders and production within the studio
- In charge of day-to-day general admin and office tasks
- Graduate level required and previous experience in a similar role particularly marketing and social media
- Be able to use their own initiative and creativity to suggest new and innovative ideas to produce marketing and campaign strategies
- Excellent customer service skills and confident in dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Self-motivated and confident with a drive to succeed within a small and growing business
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must!
- Be passionate about jewellery and fashion
- Salary between £23-26k (dependent on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.
This job was originally posted as
4 weeks ago