Due to expansion and a significant upturn in business, an exciting position has become available for a production Operative to join a friendly team based in my clients Sussex based factory. The successful person will earn £19,000 - £25,000, in addition to production bonuses and uplifts, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays). If you have experience in a manufacturing/ Production environment or building, Labouring/ Construction then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career within a company who invest heavily in their staff.
You will have;
* 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
* Understand the importance of following health and Safety
* Have worked shift work
* Full UK Driving license and a reliable vehicle to get to and from work.
* Worked with Machinery.
* Managing the quality control process of finished product from start to finish.
* Run/Mind the machine
* Work in a team on rotating 4 0n 4 off shifts (Days and/or Nights)
* Have a positive attitude to work
* Be proactive and look for things to do in downtime
* Be reliable and commit to the role.
* Good housekeeping in the factory
* Work in a safe manor
A market leading manufacturer supplying products to the global building trade with over 500 employees across multiple locations. They believe that hard works pays off and always invest in their teams, this enables them to have a very good culture which in turn means they have longstanding loyal staff across the business.
Why should you apply?
* Competitive Salary £19K – OTE c£30K (with all uplifts and bonuses)
* Great Location
* Generous Holidays
* Desirable shift pattern
* Bonuses and incentives
How can you apply?
To apply for the Production Operative based in Sussex, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter by using the apply button provided on the page. We will aim to get back to you within 2-5 working days, thank you for your application
Job has now expired