- Parsons & Kurt Salmon全球甄选的TOP10创新孵化项目
**ShopShops is seeking part-time livestream hosts with sales or retail experience and deep product knowledge to join our fast-growing team! This role has the potential to turn into a full-time job.**
As background, ShopShops is an interactive livestream platform connecting U.S. retailers and brands to Chinese consumers. We have over 200 partners, including stores like Opening Ceremony, The Webster, Kirna Zabete, Century 21, and brands like Pat McGrath, Rag & Bone, Zac Posen, Spanx, and more.
Our hosts play a crucial role in the company, running our daily livestream events, and acting as stylists and buyers on behalf of customers. The job responsibilities include:
- Host on-camera livestream events from stores and showrooms.
- Walk-through stores prior to events, to preview and photograph inventory.
- Plan the event flow, including products that will drive sales volume.
- Report to the host and business development team on the events performance.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Experience in sales is preferred; whether retail, showroom or e-commerce.
- An interest in and knowledge of fashion, beauty and lifestyle!
- Flexible schedule -- ShopShops hosts livestream events Monday - Sunday.
Advertised through Zoek 079f18ecd17d4580b1c48ca83c4c554d0
Posted 17 hours ago