Would you like to work for one of the most prestigious researchers in the industry?
Are you looking for a role to start immediately?
Our client, based in Exeter are looking for their next star, and it could be you! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to return to the industry, or looking to utilise their Home Office License. This is a 1 month temporary contract role in the first instance, with the likelihood to be extended further.
- Do you have a passion for working with animals?
- Are you a home office license holder?
- Do you have experience working with a variety of rodent species?
- Your day to day duties will include:
- Carrying out licensed procedures under home office guidelines
- Collecting samples through a variety of different methods
- Administrating medication
- General animal husbandry
- Routine observations to ensure the animals are as happy and healthy as can be
- Tracking information accurately
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
If you have experience working in the life sciences sector, and you need to challenge yourself, this could be the perfect role for you.
What are the benefits of applying for jobs solely through S3 as a recruitment agency as oppose to applying direct?
- You are 10 times more likely to be offered a role via an agency - You get FREE support and extra help providing you apply via our agency only. Please do speak to us first before applying for further roles, as we sadly cannot represent you if you apply directly or have duplicate applications to the same role. Let us do the hard work for you and trust our success rates!
- 1st hand Exclusive intel on upcoming and potential new jobs - We have access to jobs that you as a job seeker often cannot see (yet). Through many years of partnership with clients, agencies are often the first to hear about profiles that are needed. You could be that 1st CV in front of the hiring manager that is seen before the job advert is even up!
- We are trusted - As a well-known and established agency within this very niche sector, we are highly-trusted by the industry employers to find the right people. As a candidate we would offer solid interview prep that is clear, up to date, revised and well informed. We can offer information, advice and guidance on getting the job because we know the employers the best!
- 24/7 help line - Support during the recruitment stage through to in work support stage. This could be for help with your application, pending interview and even once you are in work. We have a team of ex-industry senior level workers who are here to support you from application, interview, offer and even when you are successfully placed in work.
To proceed with your application for this role, simply apply to this advert, or alternatively you can send you’re most recent up to date CV to the email below.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. All successful applications are subject to S3 Science’s stringent vetting and security checks.
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Posted 3 days ago