Would you like to work for an award winning employer?
- of the Year
- and Development Provider of the Year
- NMT: Nursery Group of the Year
Are you looking to join a passionate and enthusiastic team of childcare professionals? Then we should be your next professional step.
Our West Twyford Nursery is looking for part-time early years practitioners to work either 1pm to 6pm (25hrs) or 12pm to 6pm (30hrs) per week - Monday to Friday.
Hungry Caterpillars is a dedicated, family led childcare provider, who believes in offering all of our staff a positive environment in which they can grow and develop.
If you are an Early Years Practitioner who has:
- Previous under 5’s childcare experience.
- Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- A commitment to equal opportunities and an ability to work effectively with young children and their families.
- Good communication skills with a positive willingness to learn and develop.
As an Early Years Practitioner are you able to:
- Ensure planning is completed in line with the EYFS and company requirements, so promoting a positive and enabling child centered environment.
- Promote a safe environment for all users.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including health and safety.
- Ensure nursery records are kept up to date and confidential.
- Attend meetings and courses as required.
- Positively and actively promote the setting.
And would like the opportunity to build a career ladder with Hungry Caterpillars then please apply now!
In return for your dedication and commitment we offer:
- Salary scale 8.80 to 9.60 per hour.
- 5 paid days in-house training, every year.
- Birthday off – in addition to statutory annual leave.
- Individual career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee of the month dedicated to your individual nursery.
- Annual ‘Superstars Awards Day’ celebrating both individual and team achievements
- On-line recording of children’s Learning Journals.
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
- BUPA Health Care package, on completion of your probation period, which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
Please Note: This post is exempt from the provisions of Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Due to the nature of the above jobs and in line with Hungry Caterpillars safer recruitment requirements, an appropriate level of disclosure under the Disclosure and Barring Service will be obtained.
N.B If you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please take this to mean you have unfortunately not been successful at this time.
Posted 4 days ago