National Account Manager Public Sector £40,000 basic £60,000 OTE uncapped plus car / car allowance and benefits.
Our client is a support services company focussed on providing services to offices in the private and public sectors.
We care for millions of boxes, magnetic media back-up tapes and scanned documents in a range of storage settings, along with a host of cloud solutions that serve customers their information at the touch of a button. Efficiently and cost-effectively managing all your business information in paper and digital form, from hour-to-hour retrieval through to end-of-life, confidential disposal. We are specialists in every step of the data journey
We are looking for a highly motivated National Account Manager with experience in consultatively managing, retaining and selling solutions into existing customers within the NHS and central and local government.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be able to display the following skills and attitude:
* Previous experience of selling at a high level into the NHS, Central and local government
* Highly motivated to deliver results sourced from cross/up sell opportunities within your allocated account base
* Hard working with a resilient work ethic to grow a pipeline that often takes 6 to 12 months to close
* Understanding on how to construct individual strategies to win large contract and project wins that will meet/exceed targets
* Demonstrate customer excellence to help protect and retain accounts
* Ability to resolve problems swiftly
* Write proposals and be involved with complex tenders
* Clear understanding of Public Sector processes, drivers and challenges
* You can clearly demonstrate you have developed excellent customer relationships and retained business/contracts
* An exceptional team player with experience of working with stakeholders across different business areas
* Proven success at achieving sales targets
Posted 2 weeks ago