Junior Webmaster / Technical Project Manager to support in the delivery of world class service across campaigns and disciplines to our clients"
About The Client
Addmustard is a digital marketing agency built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. They focus on working with dynamic, high growth and innovative clients who want an agency that put them at the forefront of digital marketing. The work that they do is results and performance focused and the rewards of Addmustard and their clients’ success are invested back into the Addmustard team.
The client strives to help each and every member of the team to be the very best that they can be, focusing on development, training and progression. So together they will work to create you a tailored plan to build both the agency and your career. You will be given significant opportunities to be hands on with campaigns and clients and exposed to a wide range of digital marketing disciplines, techniques and creativity.
At Addmustard they create a working environment where the whole team loves coming to work, supports each other and feels relaxed. They are very social, open and transparent and minimise hierarchy and boundaries.
Reporting into the Technical Services Director, they are looking for a bright, talented and enthusiastic Junior Webmaster / Technical Project Manager to support in the delivery of world class service across campaigns and disciplines to our clients. If you are a passionate, hardworking and committed technology professional with at least one years’ personal or professional experience, this is a great opportunity to join a unique and ambitious agency environment and develop your career surrounded by mentors and experts in the industry.
They are looking for a junior, potentially graduate level candidate, ideally with an interest in technical project management. You will play a crucial role in the management, development and enhancement of our clients’ websites. Working alongside the Technical Services Director, it will be your responsibility to ensure servers remain up and running and that all websites in our portfolio deliver optimum performance, covering all aspect of delivery, from page and site speed to software bugs, security, front-end development updates and deployment. You’ll also have a love for and understanding of the digital landscape and may have studied digital as part of your degree.
You’ll be working on exciting and varied projects, and your skills will be nurtured and developed. This is a great opportunity to work within a close-knit multi-disciplinary team, where we’ll have you working on projects that span a wide range of industries and technical eCommerce platforms.
Who they are looking for
* Likely to have a computer science / software engineering or relevant degree, with an understanding of marketing and the digital landscape
* Competence in AWS
* Knowledge of IT security
* Proactive problem solving approach to technical issues and barriers
* Organised and be able to own and agree detailed timing plans
* Brilliant attention to detail
* A agile mind that can cope with multi-client demands and a wide variety of client cultures and expectation.
* Good communicator; liaising between Client, Creative, SEO, Content and Paid Media Teams
* Tenacious and confident
Key Skills & Responsibilities
Technical debugging and issue resolution
Management of support ticketing systems and communication to customers/clients.
Management of 1st line support across multiple clients. Candidate will be responsible for all communicate and reporting.
Resolution of issues where possible or escalation of issues to senior team.
Weekly summary reports to customers/clients.
Website maintenance and monitoring
Planning and owning of routine maintenance and monitoring of websites and applications hosted in AWS.
Creation and owning of backup and rollback policies.
Creation of weekly client-friendly performance reports.
Website setup, testing and deployment
Ownership of the creation and execution of testing plans.
Ownership of AWS profiles.
Technical opportunity identification for existing and prospective clients.
Regular innovation sessions with the Technical Director.
Desirable additional skills
* Skills in PHP, C++ or Java
* Site uptime targets are maintained across all clients
* Required service desk response rates are upheld
* Efficient communication, escalation and resolution of issues to the Technical Services Director and relevant client and agency teams
* Work with and be trained by industry experts at the forefront of digital marketing channels and platforms
* Fast-track and tailor your career development with our 3-12 month ‘aim for the stars’ progression scheme
* Work alongside our fantastic clients, who want tangible and spectacular results
* Our open office allows us to work fluidly, meaning you’ll get to work across all streams of digital marketing
* Our senior management is open, honest and transparent. This means we regularly share financial, team, and client performance
* £500 personal training budget, allocated every 6 months
* Flexi-time: work the hours that better suit your personal lifestyle
* Pension scheme
* Unlimited holiday: there is no cap on the amount of paid holiday you can take
* Take the day off on your birthday, on the house
* Far too frequent nights out/socials/Friday pizza and beers
* Ride to work scheme
* Employee of the month is rewarded with vouchers of their choice
Posted 3 weeks ago