Investment Analyst position within the rapidly growing Renewables industry at a leading Solar Fund.
Best suited to highly-numerate and proactive candidates from a STEM background with renewables, energy or infrastructure sector experience.
My client is a leading European Investment Fund in the Renewables sector, headquartered in London.
Established over 10 years ago the firm has deployed c.£730m in 60+ solar plants across Europe. With an exciting pipeline and strong volume of transactions, the business is now looking to grow their lean London team.
Working with senior members of the team in a full transaction capacity (from origination to execution) the successful candidate will have these additional key responsibilities:
* Modelling - creating, reviewing and analysing complex financial models
* Analysis - reviewing investment opportunities, valuations (mainly DCF and DSCR), preparing summaries and investment proposals for the investment committee
* Transacting - assisting transaction processes
* Liaising - with both senior members of the team and external stakeholders
The successful candidate for the position will come from a Renewable/Energy background. Specifically the team is looking for junior M&A candidates with exposure to Energy and Renewable power transactions.
Additionally, the successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
* Quantitative - an analytical individual with demonstrable experience in creating, analysing and reviewing models (notably DCF and DSCR)
* STEM academics - following from quantitative, candidates from STEM degrees are encouraged
* Dynamic - an efficient communicator, looking to work directly with wider members of the team and external shareholders
* 1-2 years in M&A - the ideal candidate is a junior M&A candidate who has had exposure to either Renewable, Infrastructure or Energy sectors
The successful candidate can expect a dynamic role offering fantastic exposure to the Renewable and Solar Energy market, within a progressive and international team.
Based in an open plan office, the successful candidate will be part of a "hands on" fast-paced environment with good opportunities for internal progression and work with more senior members of the team.
This job was originally posted as
1 month ago