An Award-Winning Growing House Builder seek to employ an Experienced New Home Sales Executive, in the Derby/Leicester area, to work between 2 developments. The candidate must have at least 1 years' experience in selling New Build properties on site for a developer.
- Managing and coordinating all on-site sales and administration activities
- Maintaining an accurate knowledge of the progress of each plot on your development, updating customers on a weekly basis on progress
- Working with the Site Manager and Area/Field Sales Manager to ensure the development's show home, plot build completions, standing stock, landscaping and "street scene" meet the quality and presentation standards required
- Assist in the production of key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Sales
The company pay a competitive salary of up to £24,500 DOE, plus commission designed to give you the ability to double your basic wage, and mileage. Along with a generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme, life assurance, and a great training programme to ensure continuous development.
The company also offer 1 in 4 weekends off on a rota basis; therefore, the ideal candidate must be flexible.
Qualifications & Experience
- You must have a minimum of 12 months previous experience working for a New Homes developer.
- Be passionate and enthusiastic
- Excellent customer service, and a proven track record in hitting sales targets
- A full driving licence and vehicle is essential
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, please apply via the link below or contact Grace at Bromak on or send your CV to
Job has now expired