Personal Assistants and carer required
opportunity to support and care for a gentleman age 34 who has a spinal injury and uses a wheelchair to mobilise himself day to day.
Role responsibilities: supporting his needs within
- Personal care in all aspects of his art and desin foundation course at university.
- Household chores e.g. laundry, kitchen and bathroom cleaning.
- Preparing drinks and food
- Access the community and art gallery's, exhibitions ,sports matches, theatre, cinema and general socialising.
- Helping with passive exercises and using gym equipment
You will need to be flexible, punctual, reliable with a clean smart appearance and a easy going personality.
Applicants will require good communication skills and also will need to be physically fit.
A clean driving licence will be required as you will be needed to drive the employer car occasionally my shift pattens are as follows
Thanks for looking
Advertised through Zoek 322120d514e24ca2a827af38967041917
Job has now expired