Prospero Teaching are looking for a History Teacher to start in January 2020. This is to work in a mainstream secondary school in the Chelmsford area.
#### About the school and contract:
- We are looking for a History Teacher to start in January working in a mainstream secondary school in the Chelmsford area in Essex.
- You will be focusing on teaching KS3 and KS4 students.
- The school has a Sixth Form so there is the potential to teach KS5.
- You will have LSAs in the classroom to support you where necessary.
- There may also be some 1:1 teaching involved.
- The Humanities department are experienced and supportive with specialists in all areas.
- Full time (5 days a week) teaching position including planning and marking.
* * *
#### About the successful History Teacher:
- Previous experience teaching KS3 and KS4 History in the UK.
- You should ideally hold a teaching qualification (QTS or QTLS preferred) or equivalent.
- Experience teaching History in the UK is desirable but not essential.
- You will have excellent classroom and behaviour management.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
* * *
#### Contract details for the History Teacher position:
- Location Chelmsford, Essex
- Position Full Time History Teacher
- Type of work History teaching in a secondary school
- Start date ASAP
- Contract type temporary
- Duration / Likely Duration until end of academic year
- Full time/part time Full time (5 days)
- Minimum rate of pay £130 per day for qualified teachers
* * *
#### To be eligible the History Teacher must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers.
- A positive role model.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
* * *
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
* * *
Prospero Teaching recruits exceptional teachers from across the globe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand and provides them with teaching jobs in London and the UK. Here at Prospero Teaching we strive to make a real impact on education and teaching with our global opportunities. If moving from overseas, Prospero Teaching provides assistance with setting up your bank account as well as accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.
Advertised through Zoek 9dae32e13c4a42b4876f100cbc7962278
Posted 5 days ago