Are you looking for a new role as a History Teacher?
Do you have strong subject knowledge?
Have you got strong class management skills?
I am working with a good school who are currently searching for a History Teacher to join their humanaties department in January 2020. This role will run for the rest of the academic year.
The school is committed to providing the highest quality of learning and teaching opportunities for students, as well as excellent continuous professional development programs for all staff. With the right provision of resources, the school encourages its staff to help, inspire and challenge each and every student throughout their time at the school no matter their academic ability. The school is looking for someone who can plan and teach History lessons to students of KS3 & KS4, that follow the agreed departmental schemes of work and teaching guidelines.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website: (url removed)
Facebook: https://(url removed)/ABCTEACHERS
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes
Posted 2 days ago