Head of Brand for a Global Household Brand!
- As part of the Senior Leadership Team you will contribute to the future of a great business! An internationally recognised brand portfolio delivering quality and ongoing expansion of their product range, keeping us as consumers very happy.
- What inspires me about recruiting for this Company is the way they invest in their staff, the structured programmes offered are so rewarding, and the development budget and learning portal are just two of the many things they offer!
- An exciting role requiring a Dynamic Brand Expert to lead the long-term marketing strategy, whilst accepting and delivering programmes in line with budgets and financial targets.
- Lead and take accountability for planning, monitoring and executing all brand programmes.
- Ensure the enthusiastic acceptance of the brand ambition, vision and programmes with key stakeholders and throughout the business.
- Understand key brand performance metrics, sharing implications, identifying and executing clear actions; challenge the business by developing innovative ways of delighting consumers and customers and delivering brand objectives with pace and pragmatism .
- Manage a talented team of four, and work closely with the wider business to ensure brand continuity across the portfolio.
- A wealth of Brand experience, gained within FMCG
- Proven FMCG blue chip marketing professional
- Extensive brand management exposure
- Innovative leadership and line management
- Strong business acumen
- Educated to Degree level or higher
Keywords: Senior Brand Manager, Head of Brand, Brand Director, Brand Management, Marketing Director, Brand Specialist, Brand Lead
Locations: Northampton, Kettering, Birmingham, Leicester, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Warrington, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Midlands, Bedfordshire
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK.
This job was originally posted as
Posted 2 weeks ago