Regulated service provider requires an experienced Brand professional to lead and activate its brand strategy and raise profile with its key stakeholders internally and externally across employees, customers and communities. To progress the brand, define look, feel and sound to the world and how to bring to life.
The successful candidate will have experience of leading brand strategy for a regulated business and specifically:
- Develop and execute the brand strategy
- Lead the end to end project management of Annual Results and AGM as well as other regulatory requirements
- Develop creative and innovative brand and marketing strategies that leverage offline and online channels
- Develop brand governance and guidelines
- Management and delivery of key internal and external events
- Benchmarking and use of research driven by customer insight - looking to drive and shape future engagement and customer propositions
Ideally looking for someone who has operated at Head of level and strong track record in digital channels and tactics
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Job has now expired