An incredible international firm is looking for an experienced recruitment professional with a passion for graduate recruitment and development. You will ideally have people management experience within this area and worked in a similar professional services environment. This firm offer fantastic benefits, development opportunities and a diverse and rewarding working environment. You will be required to work well autonomously and will be responsible for the following:
* Project management of annual graduate assessment centres, work experience programmes and careers fairs in order to ensure successful graduate recruitment and retention
* Management of the interview process right through to generation of offers through the management of the businesses online recruitment system
* Close liaison with the firms marketing team in order to administer and promote the graduate recruitment programme effectively through the production of marketing material and an online presence
* Building professional relationships with suitable sponsorship partners and other key stakeholders as well as ensuring relevant payments are handled in a timely manner
* Full involvement in the trainee development programme including regular training reviews and appraisals and ensuring qualification renewal in line with sector regulations
You will required to travel to the businesses offices nationally.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Lucy Williams on today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data
Posted 3 weeks ago