Brilliant opportunity for a confident and passionate Graduate Recruitment Manager to join the London office of a highly successful US law firm. The Graduate Recruitment Manager will work as part of their busy and friendly HR team and will manage all the graduate recruitment and development for London. Key responsibilities for the Graduate Recruitment Manager will include:
- Defining and delivering the Graduate Recruitment Strategy, working directly with Partners and Business Heads
- Overseeing the entire hiring process, including building relationships with universities and attending Law Fairs, coordinating the interviewing and selection process, and managing the on-boarding of trainees
- Acting as point of contact for the trainee population during their training contract
- Overseeing the HR responsibilities for the trainee population, including induction, appraisals, seat-rotations and qualification
- Working with L&D team to align graduate recruitment and training with internal development programmes
- Assisting with the US Summer Programme
- Liaising with international offices to coordinate trainee solicitor rotation secondments
- Engaging in strategic planning by developing goals and supporting objectives for trainees
The ideal candidate for the Graduate Recruitment Manager role will have substantial experience of graduate recruitment, gained within a law firm. Experience of working with trainee solicitors throughout the life cycle of the training programme is required. You will have gravitas, highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people of all levels. Excellent time management, organisational skills and attention to detail is a must. You must be happy working in a role which isn't a standard 9-5, and be able to travel around the UK to visit the universities. This is a great position for a team player who likes to roll their sleeves up and take responsibility for an end to end process. If you fit the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.
Role: Graduate Recruitment Manager
Location: London, South East England, England
Apply for this job now.
Job has now expired