Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Requirements:
- 2:2 Degree or above or B2C/B2B sales experience
- Committed to hitting targets and thriving in a highly competitive environment
- Good communication skills
- Resilient, ambitious and outgoing
- Applicants must be hardworking and have a strong attention to detail
- Sales experience
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits:
- £20,000 basic salary plus generous, uncapped commission scheme - £35,000 first year OTE
- Fast promotion and career progression opportunities in a competitive field
- Personalised training programme
- Weekly and monthly incentives
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Building candidate relationships
- Sourcing new candidates and clients
- Meeting with clients and building professional relationships
- Maintaining adverts and keeping up to date with admin work
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The Company:
Our client is an independent IT recruitment agency. They recruit into the software development industry and they are a well-respected and knowledgeable agency. They are industry experts who have a great track record of placing their candidates into international Blue-Chip organisations as well as smaller enterprises. Our client has an excellent network of businesses within the industry who they work with. They take pride in their consultants and the professionalism of the services they provide to both new businesses and large organisations.
Submit your CV to us and we'll have a look and get in touch with you.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Job has now expired