Graduate Complaince Engineer required for a well established materials manufacturer based in the Huddersfield area. My client are looking for someone ideally of graduate level looking to get into compliance / quality long term with career progression.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Overview
- Generating documentation packages
- Factory Acceptance
- Installation & Operational Qualification
- Operating Manuals in line with client specifications
- regulatory standards
- Assisting and executing shop floor compliance
- Inspections and product testing
- Creating 2D/3D models
Graduate Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree served in a mechanical engineering related subject
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in a compliance related role long term
Graduate Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Hours worked: 39 hours per week (overtime expected)
- Flexible start time (07:00-09:00 start)
- 22 days' holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Job has now expired