Graduate Design / Compliance Engineer
Graduate Complaince Engineer required for a well established materials manufacturer based in the Huddersfield area. My client are looking for someone ideally of graduate level looking to get into compliance / quality long term with career progression.
Graduate Compliance Engineer Position Overview
• Generating documentation packages
• Factory Acceptance
• Installation & Operational Qualification
• Operating Manuals in line with client specifications
• regulatory standards
• Assisting and executing shop floor compliance
• Inspections and product testing
Graduate Compliance Engineer Position Requirements
• Degree served in a mechanical engineering related subject
• Strong communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Interest in a compliance related role long term
Graduate Compliance Engineer Position Remuneration
• Salary: £20,000-£25,000
• Hours worked: 39 hours per week (overtime expected)
• Flexible start time (07:00-09:00 start)
• 22 days' holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
2 hours ago