Fleet Sales Support Executive-Toyota Tunbridge Wells
- To control deal and stock administration for the fleet department
- Ensure the fleet administration department is in compliance with TGB & Motorline requirements.
- To order and control Fleet new car stock to avoid fully paid vehicles.
- Keep and update daily deal control document.
- Raise and control workshop and valeting requests.
- Organise pre-delivery administration including registration via AFRAL
- Liaise with suppliers and organise drivers to ensure vehicles are delivered on time.
- Complete TGB Fleet dealer portal.
- Ensure finance agreements and self-funded deals are correct in conjunction with the Business Centre Manager.
- Book appointments and handovers for the Business Centre.
- Talk with customers and sell vehicles when required (training will be given)
- Understand TGB and Motorline bonus payments and Fleet campaigns.
- Attend Fleet meetings when required.
- Attend Sales meetings when requested.
- On limited occasions help and support retail admin.
- Respect and support all onsite managers and staff.
- May need to work the occasional weekends to help support events.
- Ensure Motorline Group policies and procedures are complied with at all times.
- Deliver FLEET EXCELLENCE via quarterly TGB audit.
- Follow Motorline Group Sales Process.
- To be involved business review meetings in conjunction with the Centre Manager and CDA Manager.
- All end of month reports are completed within the time required and passed on to the Business Centre Manager,
- Completion of quarterly Marketing Planners in conjunction with the Business Centre Manager.
- Maintain strong Manufacturer relationships at all times.
- Comply with Health and Safety
- Quarterly fleet reviews with the manufacturer.
- Monthly usage of the AFRAL System.
Personnel: Authority for all sales staff working at the Toyota centre reporting to the Centre Manager.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 8:30am 6:00pm with one-hour lunch
Salary and benefits:
- On target earnings ranging up to £22,000
- Due to company insurance you must be 21 or over with a full manual UK driving licence with no more than 6 points
- 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays) which will increase to 31 after 3 years service
- Progression opportunities within the group
- Company Pension scheme
- Immediate start available
Job has now expired