Finance Assistant - Accounts Payable
Are you a finance professional with accounts payable experience? Looking to join a pioneering organisation offering organic growth and progression opportunities? If so, read on.
Who is Premium Credit?
Premium Credit is the leading insurance premium finance company in the UK and Ireland. We are now looking for a Finance Assistant to join our team and support our accounts payable activities.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of up to £25,000 per annum
- 25 days' holiday
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Support to develop your skill-set and knowledge
- Join a workplace where integrity, honesty and accountability are encouraged
It is an excellent time to join the Premium Credit team - we have recently started using a new system and we are always looking for ways to improve and innovate. As part of our Finance Team, you'll be encouraged to share your ideas and contribute to the development of the department.
Within a challenging, yet highly rewarding environment, you will be supported to build on your existing skill-set and pursue your professional ambitions.
What will I be doing?
As a Finance Assistant, you'll be responsible for our accounts payable (AP) activities.
Joining a Finance Team of 23, you will:
- Process invoices and credit card payments on the AP and nominal ledgers
- Maintain the purchase order system
- Process employee expenses
- Make daily manual payments on online banking
What do I need?
To join us as a Finance Assistant, you'll need:
- Accounts payable experience
- Experience of dealing with travel and expenses policies
- Balance sheet reconciliations experience
- Microsoft Office and ERP exposure and/or experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
Ideally, you will be studying for your AAT qualification, but this is not essential.
Other organisations may call this role Finance Administrator, Accounts Payable Assistant, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Administrator, Administrator, or Accounts Assistant.
Those from a Finance, Financial, Accounts, or Accounting background are also encouraged to apply.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking an exciting, new challenge as a Finance Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Job has now expired