Our client is a financial services / compliancy services firm with an enviable employer of choice culture and environment who are based in state-of-the-art offices in Leeds. They are growing exponentially and immediately require a number of Equity Release Advisers, Team Managers, Paraplanners and Compliance Specialists to join their organisation.
You will commence on a permanent salary range from £30-£35,000 dependent on experience.
Working with dedicated lead generation specialists you will be provided with quality introductions to asset rich customers who have a genuine interest in equity release and who have been screened with regards to the suitability and eligibility.
Taking out an equity release product is one of the biggest and most important events in their customers' lives, and they are looking for the right people to help make a difference and support them through this experience.
We are looking for people who are passionate and driven in their support to customers. It is essential that you are CeMAP level 3 to be considered.
Daily Requirement of the Equity Release Adviser:
• You will undertake great conversations with our client’s customers, to explore and understand their individual needs and circumstances - giving them expert, trusted advice and helping them to fulfil their aspirations.
Personal Skills/Competencies required as an Equity Release Adviser:
• Ideally possess a proven track record of experience in providing equity release advice
• You will be fully CeMAP level 3 qualified having completed the equity release module;
• CeRER qualified or equivalent - a distinct advantage;
• A friendly, helpful and committed approach to assisting customers;
• It's vital that you have exceptional interpersonal skills to build trust, and confidence;
• The proven ability to make recommendations which meet customers' needs;
• We're looking for people who are proactive when learning how to understand; customer needs, who will go out of their way to provide the very best support- every time.
Benefits for the Equity Release Adviser:
In return, you can expect a very £Competitive salary, with genuine OTE/ bonus earnings of £60,000 or UNCAPPED EARNINGS potential for exceptional performance, a range of benefits, superb career opportunities and personal advancement as the company is growing exponentially and possesses a work based culture that any employer in this sector will be hard pressed to beat.
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately.
Due to a large number of roles being required by our client - If a candidate is referred by an individual and is successfully appointed a fee of £250 will be paid to the person making the referral.
This job was originally posted as
1 month ago