Job Role: English Teacher (Part-time)
Location: Tower Hamlets
Start Date: September 2019
We have a new and exciting position for a talented and hard-working Teacher of English to join a thriving and highly dynamic Secondary school in September 2019. The post is part-time (2 days per week) on a 1-year contract to cover maternity leave. You will be a motivated and enthusiastic teacher who has a positive and open approach to learning. You will have the ability to deal with the challenges of managing a classroom of 11-16 year olds using soft and specific skills.
You will be joining a professionally supportive and forward thinking learning community that promotes career development in a safe and friendly setting.
The successful teacher will have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good behaviour management skills
• The ability to plan and prepare dynamic and engaging lessons
• Proven track record of maintaining high standards
In addition to a brilliant working environment, we can offer you
• Highly supportive consultants who work hard to find the right post for you
• Education specialists with an unrivalled reputation who can offer you personalised career advice
• Helpful and friendly consultants who strive to maintain high levels of services to both candidates and schools
• Marketing leading rates of pay
• Refer a friend scheme**
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for interview, please send your CV to [email protected] or call Nola on for more information.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.
Job has now expired