Are you an aspiring editor looking to take an exciting new step in your career?
We have a brilliant new role for an experienced reporter or deputy editor to work within a fast-changing legal business publication that boasts creativity and initiative. As Editor you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the B2B title, working alongside the close knit editorial team.
* Plan and create content alongside the editor in chief to ensure all content published is relevant and up to date.
* Sub-edit and proof the monthly publication via InDesign or equivalent to ensure the layout is consistent and the content is accurate.
* Act as a representative of the brand at internal and external events for the brand for promotion and awareness.
* Active involvement and become a leading voice on social media channels to post content and encourage interaction with the brand.
* Work closely with other members of editorial staff to create reports and analysis based on research carried out by the publishers and partners.
* A minimum of 1-year full time work experience as a reporter/features writer in a B2B or trade publication to allow you to hit the ground running.
* Fantastic attention to detail to allow you to spot errors and design inconsistencies with the monthly publications.
* Ability to write concise, creative and engaging content with flair and initiative.
* Comfortable using a variety of IT mediums to allow you to successfully manage, create and publish content both in print and online formats.
* Excellent writing and communication skills to allow you to create impeccable content and conduct interviews to source new leads and stories for future publications.
If this exciting position sounds like it could be for you, then click apply now to learn more!
2 months ago