Early Years Recruitment Specialist
Are you an experienced recruitment specialist who is able to think outside the box whilst enabling the positive and proactive managing of our recruitment needs.
If so apply now!
Hungry Caterpillars is a dedicated, family led childcare provider, who believes in offering all of our staff a positive environment in which they can grow and develop.
We are currently looking for an Early Years Recruitment Specialist who is able to work independently whilst remaining part of team. Salary 25k per Annum for a 37.5 hr week - Monday to Friday.
You should have a minimum of 1-2 years recruitment experience and a childcare background would be an asset but not essential.
The successful candidate will be based at our head office and be a valuable part of the HR department whilst being responsible for:
- Managing the whole recruitment lifecycle from sourcing candidates by advertising and posting jobs, screening and shortlisting potential candidates to the on boarding of each new employee.
- Creating appropriate strategies to identify and attract future talent both internally and externally.
Duties will include:
- Placing job advertisements using a variety of methods and platforms.
- Shortlisting in line with company requirements.
- Contacting candidates to assess their suitability.
- Arrange interviews with the individual nursery sites.
- Checking references and qualifications of candidates.
- Searching databases for candidate that meet our job specifications.
- Managing and building on current recruitment links.
- Developing new recruitment links such local colleges.
- Undertaking business development requirements.
- Compiling reports as required.
- Administrative HR duties as required.
- Using our database to ensure records are kept up to date.
Everyone that works at Hungry Caterpillars is an important part of our successful team and therefore we ensure you will be respected, appreciated and rewarded for the great work you do. We look to recruit motivated, unique individuals with a commitment to helping our children and families to achieve their very best.
Please Note: This post is exempt from the provisions of Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Due to the nature of the above jobs and in line with Hungry Caterpillars safer recruitment requirements, an appropriate level of disclosure under the Disclosure and Barring Service will be obtained.
Job has now expired