Early Years Lead Practitioner - Room Leader
Would you like to work for an award winning employer?
- of the Year
- and Development Provider of the Year
- Group of the Year
Are you a Qualified Early Years Lead Practitioner. Are you looking to join a passionate and dedicated team of childcare practitioners?
Then Hungry Caterpillars Day Nurseries should be your next professional step. We are a dedicated, hands on family led childcare provider, who believes in offering all our staff a positive environment in which they can grow and develop.
Are you an Early Years Lead Practitioner who has:
- the ability to demonstrate supervisory skills that will ensure the smooth running and implementation of high quality childcare within the room.
- The ability to effectively lead your team to promote a positive and enabling child centred environment.
- Sound knowledge of EYFS.
- Sound knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- Commitment to equal opportunities and an ability to work effectively with young children and their families.
- Good communication skills with a positive willingness to learn and develop
Are you an Early Years Lead Practitioner who is able to:
- Ensure planning and room layout is completed in line with the EYFS and company requirements
- Promote a safe environment for all users.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including health and safety.
- Ensure nursery records are kept up to date and confidential.
- Attend meetings and courses as required.
- Positively and actively promote the setting.
In return for your dedication and commitment we offer:
- Salary banding of 19,000 to 21,000 per annum for a 40 hour week
- 5 paid days in-house training, every year.
- Birthday off – in addition to statutory annual leave.
- Individual career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee of the month dedicated to your individual nursery.
- Annual ‘Superstars Awards Day’ celebrating both individual and team achievements
- On-line recording of children’s Learning Journals.
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
- BUPA Health Care package, on completion of your probation period, which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
Job has now expired