Global Director of Marketing Technology based in central London this role will be responsible for areas of operational and commercial aspects of the company's Marketing Technology and DAM Services globally. Working between the core teams in London and the US.
Global Leader in DAM and Marketing/Creative Production based in London.
As the Director of Marketing Technology you will be delivering continued value, insight, industry best practice and ensuring that clients are equipped for success. Additionally promoting their knowledge and capabilities to gain new business opportunities.
Expect to play a key strategic and hands-on role championing the delivery and implementation of the latest Marketing Technology solutions and services for global brands. You will take up a strategic and operational role advising both internal teams and external clients.
On a day-to-day basis expect to be involved with the practical hands-on delivery of real-world stories, solutions, problem solving etc within enterprise environments to provide an array of marketing management and production solutions which ensure clients continue to remain as world leaders.
The successful Director of Marketing Technology you will have:
- Working knowledge and understanding of DAM Services.
- Global experience.
- Previously fulfilled a role in Marketing Technology/Marketing or Business Analyst/Marketing or Agency Account Management, Martech or similar.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exposure to many types of businesses/verticals/technologies/challenges.
- An analytical and strategic approach to growth.
- Flexibility to travel globally, particularly to the US.
Competitive salary DOE circa £75-£85k with an excellent benefits package on offer to the successful candidate based in London.
This job was originally posted as