As Direct Marketing Manager for Feefo, you will be responsible for creating and driving our email campaigns. This will be achieved through developing best-in-class emails and test plans. You will monitor and track performance using commercial KPI’s and continually improve the campaigns through key insights gained.
You will be driven and excited by the business targets. As key element of the marketing department, you will naturally possess a strong sense of ownership for meeting your deliverables - tracking performance to plan continually, leveraging contingencies where possible and naturally approaching your role with an entrepreneurial mind-set to ensure the business targets are achieved at all times.
The successful candidate will exhibit an attention to details and enjoy driving business results.
Feefo is currently in an exciting period of rapid growth, and therefore we are looking for world-class, driven, ambitious marketers to come and join us on our journey. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to really showcase their skills and accelerate their career rapidly within a strong and ambitious SAAS company in the UK. If you truly own your deliverables, are looking for an opportunity to shine, then Feefo is the perfect place for you.
- Define, execute, and measure email campaigns for Feefo, ensuring all commercial and customer metrics are delivered.
- Cleanse email databases to maximize results of each email campaign.
- Apply creativity, problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions around the direct marketing channel
- Develop test/learn/test plans to successfully drive business results in the direct marketing arena.
- Full understanding of our CRM system and accuracy of data
- Comprehensive knowledge of email platforms, enabling build and deployment of campaigns
- Build strong relationships and work closely with the Content Marketing and Product Marketing departments to provide engaging content to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Managing third party relationships
- Experience developing direct marketing strategies and executing these, strong prioritization and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer experience
- Data driven, meticulous, resourceful and efficient
- Good knowledge of excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving orientation
- Flair for ambiguity and infectious 'can do’ attitude
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change, startup mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
What do you get out of it?
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
Job has now expired