My client is on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth.
To achieve this, they've brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
In five years they've grown to become one of the largest, most recognised startups on the planet but they're only as good as their people. So, finding the best people is everything to them. They serve millions, but they choose their people one at a time.
We are looking for a midweight digital designer to join our team to drive growth. We need someone who can seamlessly integrate into our team and provide exceptional hands-on support to deliver some web and CRM short term projects. We're looking for an individual who has a passion for innovation, enjoys a challenge and can think out of the box.
Your role will be to deliver a full set of high quality deliverables spanning between web and email templates and design. You will be an integral part to the success of our in-house creative studio and part of a highly collaborative and supportive team.
* Mid weight graphic designer with experience of designing for digital (web and html email)
* Software skill: Sketch (essential), Creative Suite (essential), Figma (desirable, not essential)
* Strong understand of typography and hierarchy of information
* Experience drawing icons
* Understanding of UI/UX principles
* The job will primary be to help build out templates for transactional emails, and support in website refresh
* Be an excellent communicator
Job has now expired