**Position: Design & Technology Teacher**
**Start date:****January 2020
Perm (but contract considered)**
This two form entry primary school is seeking to appoint a new member of teaching staff, who will hold the additional responsibility of leading Art and Design & Technology.throughout the school. This would be the perfect opportunity for the right leader to make their mark and be involved in leading the school forward with their Art and Design & Technology department. They are looking for a committed, dedicated and experienced Art and Design & Technology Teacher. You will be confident in teaching primary aged children across key stage 2, while having the additional responsibilities of managing two other teachers. This Art and Design & Technology teaching position is on a full time basis commencing in January 2020. The school has excellent facilities and strong support from the senior leadership team, who have been in place for many years. The staff, pupils, parents, carers, governors and visitors all work together to achieve the best outcomes for the school.
Applications are welcomed from primary or secondary teachers who have experience with teaching Art and Design & Technology.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Have experience of teaching or leading Art and Design & Technology.
- Have excellent people management skills, the ability to develop staff plus the desire to share knowledge and good practice.
- Effectively teach key stage 2 curriculum to the highest standards.
- Asses and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop peoples learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- As part of the role you will be expected to be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
You will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- An up to date DBS (this can be applied for through Athona)
- A strong understanding of the key stage 2 curriculum.
- Experience teaching Art and Design & Technology within either primary or secondary is essential
If you are interested in this position or one of the other positions we have available, please apply.
*Not right for you but you know someone perfect for the job? If you refer an Education professional to us, who goes on to work for Athona, we will pay you a £250\* referral fee as a thankyou. This is just one of the many roles that we are currently helping schools with. Please get in touch to discuss other opportunities which may be of interest to you.*
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.
Advertised through Zoek ec4e3093f1094b938ab67c1cce61f5ea12
Job has now expired