Do you have a recognised childcare qualification: NNEB, NVQ/CACHE Level 3 or equivalent. Would you like to work for an award winning employer?
- NMT: Employer of the Year
- and Development Provider of the Year
- NMT: Nursey Group of the Year
If you have:
- Previous experience of supporting a manager in managing day to day operations of a day nursery setting.
- Solid under 5’s childcare knowledge and experience.
- Sound knowledge of Ofsted guidelines and the EYFS.
- Sound knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
- A commitment to equal opportunities and an ability to work effectively with young children and their families.
- Good communication skills with a positive willingness to learn and develop.
Join our team of enthusiastic and passionate Deputy Nursery Managers.
We are a dedicated, family led childcare provider, who believes in offering all of our staff a positive environment in which they can grow and develop. In return for your dedication and commitment we offer:
- 5 paid days in-house training, every year.
- Birthday off – in addition to statutory annual leave.
- Individual career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee of the month dedicated to your individual nursery.
- Annual ‘Superstars Awards Day’ celebrating both individual and team achievements
- On-line recording of children’s Learning Journals.
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
- BUPA Health Care package, on completion of your probation period, which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
- Competitive salary in line with qualifications and experience.
- Everyone that works at Hungry Caterpillars is an important part of our successful team and therefore we ensure you will be respected, appreciated and rewarded for the great work you do. We look to recruit motivated, unique individuals with a passion for helping children and families to achieve their very best.
If you can:
- Effectively assist in leading and managing the staff team including providing day to day guidance, training and support to all practitioners.
- Achieve and maintain an inclusive environment, prioritising high standards of care
- Promote and facilitate partnerships with all parents/carers.
- Promote a safe environment for all users.
- Able to comply with all company policies and procedures including health and safety.
- Able to ensure nursery records are kept up to date and confidential.
- Attend meeting and courses as required.
- Positively and actively promote the setting.
And would like to build a career ladder with Hungry Caterpillars then please forward your C.V
Find further information on our award winning nurseries on our Hungry Caterpillars website
Please Note: This post is exempt from the provisions of Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Due to the nature of the above jobs and in line with Hungry Caterpillars safer recruitment requirements, an appropriate level of disclosure under the Disclosure and Barring Service will be obtained.
Job has now expired