Top Band 7/£21.97 p/h | Elderly Nursing Home | Great Benefits | Good CQC
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work as Deputy Manager of a leading Rushden nursing home.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly frail nursing, dementia and disability nursing care in a beautiful setting with great facilities and a very strong clinical team in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager vacancy and what our client is offering:
- A permanent contract of 39 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A very competitive annual salary of £44,575, which is equivalent to top of NHS Band 7 and an hourly pay rate of £21.97
- Ongoing opportunities for training & development as part of a large, national organisation
- A company pension scheme with employer contributions and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers plus a number of family friendly workplace policies,
- Free uniforms
- Some fantastic discounts on groceries, on the high street and for leisure and holidays
- Sick pay, a staff counselling service and legal advice, plus assistance and support in emergencies
- The option to buy or sell annual leave
As RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What the home is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate proven experience in a leadership or supervisory role within an elderly care home environment and have experience working with service users with general nursing, dementia and mental health nursing needs
- Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management and supporting a team
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation in a care home
- Passionate about high quality care
- Committed to your own professional development and able to evidence recent post-registration studies
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Job has now expired