We have a high demand for our dental nurses in the Northamptonshire area where we require additional locum dental nurses.
Due to the ever increasing number of dental practices wishing to use our services, we constantly require extra dental nurses to join our team.
With many years of experience and having built close relationships with both national and independent practices, we are able to offer from one to five days work each week depending on your requirements.
With a much higher pay rate than most dental practices can offer, complete flexibility of work where you decide when and where you work, we can offer an excellent income to you whilst working to meet your own specific needs.
These positions are ideal:
* If you wish to gain experience working at a variety of different practices
* If you wish to increase your earnings and earn more money each week
* If you wish to work part time on days to suit you and your family
* If you don’t wish to work every week, but just occasionally
* If you are already working but wish to work on the days you aren’t already working
* If you are between jobs, and need an income whilst looking
Many nurses start working for us on a part time basis, but before long work full time for us, once they realise that the work available is regular and their income has increased.
For this position you will need to be have experience and be GDC registered
Your own transport is advantageous but not necessary if you are prepared to use public transport.
You will be paid weekly and entitled to holiday pay, a contribution to mileage and expenses, a pension after three months .
Give us a call for a no obligation chat or send your cv through to us.
There is more work than ever before. The vast majority of nurses earn a lot more money than they would in practice… with the flexibility of working when they wish.
Why not give locum dental nursing a go … you have nothing to lose
Posted 3 days ago