Working closely with all departments across the agency, the Data & Performance Manager will provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders across"
About The Client
Addmustard is a digital marketing agency built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. We focus on working with dynamic, high growth and innovative clients who want an agency that put them at the forefront of digital marketing. The work that we do is results and performance focused and the rewards of ours and our clients’ success are invested into our world class team.
We strive to help each and every member of our team to be the very best that they can be, focusing on development, training and progression. So together we’ll work to create you a tailored plan to build both the agency and your career. You will be given significant opportunities to be hands on with campaigns and clients and exposed to a wide range of digital marketing disciplines, techniques and creativity.
We also create a working environment where the whole team loves coming to work, supports each other and feels relaxed. We are very social, open and transparent and we minimise hierarchy and boundaries.
Reporting to the Director team, you are responsible for providing actionable analysis and insights that can inform channel and marketing strategy for our clients. Working closely with all departments across the agency, the Data & Performance Manager will provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders across:
* Digital channel performance: organic, ppc, paid social etc
* Competitor and market data
* Brand and website performance that can feed into CRO programme
* Existing data tracking platform for clients
* New business pitches and client reviews
Coordination and communication across departments internally and externally will be key as well as your ability to meet deadlines and articulate complex data and reports in a simple and clear manner. Strong excel skills are a must to work with mass data from multiple sources.
You will also be responsible for auditing and implementing data measurement tools and platforms for clients in particular GA and GTM.
Finally, we are looking for someone to expand the performance and data side of the business and enhance our offering to clients, to continually search for new technology and tools that not only improve client performance but also within the agency.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
* Ongoing acquisition, processing and interrogation of analytic data to inform clients’ marketing and channel strategy.
* Support all departments across the agency with data collection, analysis, insight and presentation alongside data and performance analyst
* Proactively leading the development of Addmustard’s data analysis and insight services and capabilities.
* Internal training and informing on data input to better inform teams/optimise resource.
* Perform ad-hoc analysis to answer business questions and be able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
* Effective communication of analysis to internal and client teams.
* Ownership of agency and client reporting, dashboards and QA’ing of data alongside data and performance analyst
Platforms and tools
* Ownership of Analytics and GTM to ensure best practice set up and data integrity, provide guidance to other users where required.
* Identify and manage tracking of all goals and conversion metrics through optimum setup and management of analytics tools, providing support to internal and client teams.
* Audit existing tracking solutions for clients
* Ongoing development and sourcing of data measurement platforms.
* Training, management and development of data analyst in team
* Data and recommendations for attribution modelling
* Provide conversion data points to feed into clients’ CRO programmes
* Support channels in building forecasts for clients
* Providing insight for quarterly client reviews and new business pitches
* Support gathering market and competitor data for clients
The ideal candidate would have knowledge of the following (with all relevant tracking set-up):
-Google Analytics & 360
-Google Tag Manager
-Google Data Studio
-Google Search Console
-VWO other CRO tools
-As well as solid knowledge across digital channels (SEO, PPC, Display)
-Attribution model analysis & implementation
-Conversion rate optimisation programmes and tracking of tests
-Reporting and templates – data studio
-Digital channel forecasting
-Pi Data Metrics
-Proactively research, investigate and analyse all significant clients’ brand and channel performance.
-Produce outstanding, relevant and innovative analysis & insight, which clients themselves could not otherwise access.
-Ensure all insight is relevant to each client’s business and the specific client audience (e.g. CEO, marketing manager etc. level).
-Produce beautiful, structured reports (as judged by the Chairman!).
-Present data clearly to all stakeholder and understanding levels both face to face, phone and email.
-Work with and be trained by industry experts at the forefront of digital marketing channels and platforms
-Fast-track and tailor your career development with our 3-12 month ‘aim for the stars’ progression scheme
-Work alongside our fantastic clients, who want tangible and spectacular results
-Our open office allows us to work fluidly, meaning you’ll get to work across all streams of digital marketing
-Our senior management is open, honest and transparent. This means we regularly share financial, team, and client performance
-£500 personal training budget, allocated every 6 months
-Flexi-time: work the hours that better suit your personal lifestyle
-Unlimited holiday: there is no cap on the amount of paid holiday you can take
-Take the day off on your birthday, on the house
-Far too frequent nights out/socials/Friday pizza and beers
-Ride to work scheme
-Employee of the month is rewarded with vouchers of their choice
Job has now expired