£21,000 - £23,000 k
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Business Intelligence team in order to allow the business to function efficiently and effectively.
- Run queries and generate analytical reports to present to the BI team and corporate decision makers
- Assist with periodic data validation exercises
- Liaise with internal functions and external parties as required to gather relevant data and information
- Provide administrative support to the Governance Officer to assist with the management, collation and analysis of company data and information
- Administer the information email account and stick to SLAs'
- Prepare reports and update trackers accordingly
- Record and maintain records of sickness and annual leave for the business intelligence team and liaise with HR when necessary
- Intermittent to advances understanding of Excel
- Excellent knowledge of databases
- Proficient in Microsoft Word for the purpose of writing up reports
- Experience of working within a challenging and fast paced environment
- Knowledge of property or facilities management or data processing would be highly desirable
- Data Analysis or similar qualification would be useful
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you would like to apply for this position, please send over a copy of your up to date CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Job has now expired