We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Relations Consultant to join our Lettings Hub in Southampton. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work within the lettings industry who is highly motivated and passionate about delivering a high standard of work
In this role you will be responsible for investigating and resolving complaints within the Lettings Division in accordance with The Property Ombudsman agreed procedures.
- Resolution of complaints within agreed procedures
- Planning to resolve complaints within Company and TPO procedures
- Thorough investigations
- Analysis of complaints and trends
- Make recommendations for improvements
- To provide advice and support to frontline staff in branches and Lettings hub
- Ambassador for Complaints management
- TPO Communication and compliance
- Complete Root Cause Analysis to assist with reducing complaints
- To work in partnership with all stakeholders to resolve complaints promptly within the complaints procedure.
- To input and compile data to the Complaints Management System
Knowledge and Expertise
- Lettings knowledge is preferable but not essential
- Letter writing
- Complaints Handling
- Planning and Organising
- Problem Solving
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Professional training provided by our award winning L&D Team
- Defined career progression
- 5 day working week, Our department is open Monday - Friday 09.00am - 5.30pm and Saturday 9am - 5.00pm. (Saturdays are on rotation and you will get a weekday in lieu where worked)
- Numerous employee benefits to include Share Save, Pension Scheme
- Basic salary between £17,000 - £19,000 depending on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data - our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed on our careers page
Posted 6 days ago