CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGERS
We are looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing team. We are currently expanding our Branch Network and looking for Customer Account Managers to join our growing business that want to join a company where they can have a career. We are looking for individuals that show exceptional communication skills that and have a proven track record in sales, collections or customer services which we can train with regards to our products, services and company philosophy. Those individuals that are successful will attend a comprehensive induction and this may require you staying away for up to 10 days.
Established in 2006, Everyday Loans has become a subsidiary of Non-Standard Finance plc when it was acquired by them early in 2016. Everyday Loans offers unsecured personal loans to UK customers through its network of nearly 70 branches across the UK. We meet customers face-to-face to help people with their financial requirements, offering unsecured loans to homeowners and tenants.
To achieve sales and delinquency targets whilst providing positive customer outcomes in line with the requirements of the Company, the FCA and other regulatory organisations.
· To identify and develop existing customer base of the Branch.
· To ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with.
· To sell company products.
· To maximise business opportunity development potential.
· Train, coach and motivate branch employees.
· Ensuring Compliance with the requirements of the Company, the FCA and other regulatory organisations.
· Achieve all sales targets as defined by Manager.
· Greet customers in person and/or by phone.
· Receive customer payments in person, by post and balance cash draw.
· Complete daily banking.
· Generate business through quality customer service.
· Explain services and products to customers and analyse customer suitability for products.
· Prepare and process loan applications.
· Ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date at all times.
Successful Customer Account Managers will be put through a thorough induction programme to ensure that you fully understand the business and the demands of going into a Branch. We are passionate at ensuring that we invest in the future of the business to ensure that that business meets its' expansion objectives.
The benefits the company offer are excellent and the basic is reflective in our aim of recruiting the best
Job has now expired