Courier Driver - Self Employed
Are you a trustworthy, committed and customer focused individual with the ambition and drive to work independently in your local area?..... if the answer is yes then we have the ideal opportunity for you!
Hermes is the UK's largest home delivery courier network handling more than 260 million collections and deliveries each year. We provide a flexible and professional service to businesses and consumers across the country that relies on us to deliver life’s little essentials on-time, every time.
The self-employed courier driving job gives you the flexibility and autonomy to be your own boss - perfect if you like your own company and a sense of independence and it will give you the freedom to work around your own existing schedule too!
Rates are negotiated but typically you would have the opportunity to earn £10-£15 per hour delivering parcels in your local area!
Please note: You are required to have your own vehicle for this role
· Great earning potential per day based on the size of the round you service and number of parcels you deliver
· A variety of round options including 'round holder’ providing a consistent delivery service 6 days per week, Weekend Courier or Cover Courier where you can work flexibly around your current commitments
· Convenience of delivering in and around your local area
· On-going training and support from our dedicated Field Manager Team
· Access to the Hermes Partner Rewards Plus Programme
· Opportunity to purchase Hermes uniform
In order to apply you’ll need:
A car or van with a valid MOT and insurance
A full, valid UK driving license
The right to work in the UK
No unspent criminal convictions
Knowledge of your local area
Excellent customer service skills
The ability to plan your own workload and driving routes
Don’t delay…. Join us today!
Job has now expired