Contracts Manager - New Build Housing
Cheshire - Up to £70k + Package
About the Company
This is a great opportunity working with one of the leading, privately owned, volume housebuilders in the North West. They have a great reputation in the industry for building high-quality homes across the UK, this role is for their North West division which is known for their residential developments in Cheshire and Lancashire.
About the Role
As Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for a number of residential developments in the North West reporting directly to the Construction Director.
- Coordinate the commercial, production and design teams.
- Using leadership skills to ensure a zero-incident health & safety culture, implementing all regulatory health & safety
- Supporting and encouraging the development of team members, motivating them to meet objectives
- Ensuring that all contract administration/procedures are undertaken
- Implementing detailed programs which allow accurate monitoring and reporting
- Knowledge of NHBC standards, codes for sustainable homes section agreements etc are critical to this role.
- Excellent Project / Program Management skills
You will need
- Experience in the same role managing multiple sites and teams with a recognised housebuilder.
- Financial and Commercial awareness
- Communicate with all departments & subcontractors.
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to negotiate and influence others
- Mentor and support others and the ability to manage a team
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Building and Health and Safety legislation
- Experience of Partnership arrangements and local government
- Good understanding of NHBC requirements
The company are paying a leading salary and this is supported by a generous package.
Job has now expired