Contracts Manager (Housing Refurbishment)
£40,000 - £50,000 + Pension + Car Allowance + Business Allowance + 33 Days Holiday + Benefits
(Commutable from: Shrewsbury, Welshpool, Oswestry, Telford, Wrexham, Whitchurch)
Are you a Contracts Manager from a housing refurbishment background looking to play a leading role in a company where you will be managing contracts and overseeing all aspects from start to completion to ensure a quality operation?
On offer is an autonomous role where you will be managing multiple projects, as well as taking the lead on planning, co-ordinating, and developing staff and operative levels to maintain high standards.
The company is a regional construction contractor within the educational, residential, commercial and health sectors, which is rapidly expanding its team.
This position would suit a Contracts Manager with a housing refurbishment background looking to succeed within a leading company.
- Managing all production functions of contracts from award to final completion
- Planning, co-ordinating, maintaining and developing staff and operative levels
- Managing contracts in social/affordable/private housing schemes
- Experience in managing contracts (desirably for housing schemes)
- Experience with planning
- Background in construction / housing refurbishment
Contracts Manager, Contracts, Planning Manager, Planning, Planned Maintenance, Housing Schemes, Housing Refurbishment, Housing, Accommodation, Construction, Contractor, Shrewsbury, Welshpool, Oswestry, Telford, Wrexham, Whitchurch.
If you are interest in this role please click "apply" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment
Posted 1 week ago