**Contracts Manager Housing**
*Our client is a leading Housebuilder with many regional offices around the country. They have an excellent reputation with a longestablished history and are very much a recognised brand, delivering c400 units per annum from their South Midlands regional office.*
*This is truly a regional opportunity and all sites are located within commutable distance of their office location.*
*Due to significant growth in the region, they are actively seeking a Contracts Manager who has experience in working for a Housebuilder on New Build Housing projects. You will have operational responsibility for multiple schemes and have all Production staff on site reporting to you.*
*Experience of working for a PLC Housebuilder and managing a multiple of schemes at any one time is essential.*
**Key Responsibilities: Contracts Manager Housing**
- Driving progress on site
- Coordinate the commercial, production and design teams.
- Using leadership skills to ensure a zero incident health & safety culture, implementing all regulatory health & safety
- Supporting and encouraging the development of team members, motivating them to meet objectives
- Ensuring that all contract administration / procedures are undertaken
- Implementing detailed programs which allow accurate monitoring and reporting
- Knowledge of NHBC standards, codes for sustainable homes section agreements etc are critical to this role.
- Excellent Project / Program Management skills
**Benefits: Contracts Manager Housing**
- Basic salary of up to £65,000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular bonus schemes implemented
**The Application Process:**
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to #####@######.### in the first instance quoting Vacancy #59485 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Advertised through Zoek 459173daef6242529eed8422ce8103eb0
Job has now expired