Engage Talent Partners are working on an exclusive project to source a Contracts Administrator for our established oil and gas client in Aberdeen.
They are looking to develop and grow their business moving forward and this is a new position within the supply chain team which will offer challenge and long-term career progression.
The Contracts Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of contract management including reviewing and amending Terms and Conditions, Frame Agreements, Supplier Audits as well as managing the Vendor Portal.
* Reviewing Supplier Contracts
* Amending Terms and Conditions on Contracts
* Set up Frame Agreements with Suppliers
* Supplier Audits
* Background Checks
* Vendor Portal Management
* Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
* Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in either Law, Business or similar and ideally have exposure to SAP and Microsoft Dynamics. You will be proactive, self-managed and have a background in a similar role focusing on the Oil and Gas sector.
Please send your CV for immediate review
Job has now expired