Our client are a fully integrated Asset Management company who provide a complete range of technical, financial, administrative and operational services within the renewable energy sector.
They are currently seeking a Contracts Manager with strong exposure to FAC to join their growing team in their London office. Reporting into the Senior Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring projects are attentively managed via the in house FAC process.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years experience including previous crucial experience in the solar sector.
• Experience managing contracts and understanding contractual obligations and legal positions
• Experience negotiating a commercial outcome to contractual issues
• Experience managing Final Acceptance Certification (FAC) in relation to solar PV plants
• Solid understanding of the renewable energy industry and broader asset management industry
• Ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders at various levels
• Prepared to travel across the UK as and when required
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced, progressive environment. Salary dependent on experience. To apply please follow the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
1 month ago