**Position:** Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry within the NHS
**Hours:** This Position is a full time role of 37.5 hours per week
**Salary:** £80,653- £105,042 per annum
**Type of role:** Permanent role
This role is full time position in the NHS, offering great career opportunities to progress forward. The trust is seeking an enthusiastic consultant psychiatrist to work Monday to Friday to help assess, diagnose and oversee the mental well being of patients in your care.
For more information ask our team: #####@######.###
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Writing skills
- Computer literate.
- English language – working proficiency
- You must be GMC registered (If you need help with this get in touch)
- CCT in General Adult Psychiatry
- Approved Clinician(desired)
- Section 12 approved(desired)
**What happens now?**
If you are a Consultant in Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our dedicated team will be in contact with you shortly.
Advertised through Zoek 014ffcce541c40ba9ec81e44ee5590ab4
Posted 3 days ago