Admin, Admissions and Attendance.
This role will be to start in January or February - shortlisting will take place in the New Year.
Ideally you'll come from a school, or college background. However a background in administration with experience of using Excel and a variety of databases would also be considered.
Please call or send us your CV for a fuller job description.
To manage all matters relating to student admissions.
To process all student applications in a timely manner.
To maintain the admissions database, ensuring that applications are tracked right through to admission and that records are up to date and accurate.
To plan and organise all visits by prospective students and parents, including staff liaison and all matters relating to student tours.
Administrative Duties and Responsibilities
1. To develop, review and update all admissions paperwork to ensure it is fit for purpose.
2. To be the contact for enquiries concerning admissions and deal with enquiries in person, over the telephone and by email in an efficient and effective manner.
3. To supply relevant information to prospective students and their parents as requested.
4. To supply application forms and other admissions paperwork to prospective students.
5. To organise student interviews and prepare packs for interviewers.
6. To send out offers to students in line with timescales set out in the Admissions
7. To organise admissions events, such as the Year 10 Parents Information Evening and the Sixth Form Pathways Evening.
1. Communicate with parents/carers to establish reason for unexplained absences and report the outcome of such calls to relevant parties. Technical Excellence, Employable Graduates
2. Report any child who is absent without reason to the pastoral team as a potential safeguarding issue.
3. Produce a daily absence list for use in a fire evacuation.
4. Monitor attendance, interpret statistical data to identify issues/patterns of non-attendance with individual students.
5. Liaise with tutors/Pastoral Managers on student attendance matters and administer and support as required
Full time core hours are 37.5 hours per week. Your normal working hours will be 8.30am - 5pm Monday - Friday. You are entitled to 1 hour unpaid break each day.
You will occasionally be required to work outside of core hours, for which lieu time will be accrued. Lieu time may be taken during term time with the prior approval of your line manager and in line with business requirements. Annual leave may only be taken during college holiday periods.
You will require an Enhanced DBS for this role.
Integritas Education will protect your data and abide by GDPR laws and will never share data without your permission. Due to the large number of CV's we receive we will only contact you if your details match what our client is looking for. Good Luck!
Job has now expired