An opportunity has become available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within a high dependency unit / complex care service for adults with learning disabilities.
The psychologist will undertake assessments, formulation, indirect work with carers, consultation, signposting and deliver therapy for working age adults with a moderate to severe learning disability. You will be part of a supportive multidisciplinary team which includes Psychiatrists, care manager, physiotherapists, nurses and health support workers.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered with previous experience in a similar environment to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
**Benefits of locum work:**
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme\*
\*Terms and conditions
**Not for you but know the ideal candidate?**
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours\*.
Advertised through Zoek 1b465a281e014218ba1348b8e71054764
Posted 3 days ago