Clinical Advisor - Telephone Triage - 111 Service [EXPIRED]
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse or Paramedic with appropriate triage experience to join our client's Urgent Care Team as Clinical Advisor - supporting the delivery of the NHS 111 Telephone Triage Service.
The salary for this role is commensurate with a top NHS Band 6 (£35,000 per year/£18.00 per hour) with the following shift enhancements:
- Weekday evening; 10%
- Weekend days; 15%
- Nights; 25%
The role is based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and there is opportunity for either full-time or part-time roles.
The shift patterns are; days, lates, and nights including weekends and bank holidays to cover a 24/7 rota.
Successful applicants will undertake a six week paid induction and training course before commencing into post.
Our client is a very successful not-for-profit Social Enterprise with an outstanding CQC report providing excellent and quality unscheduled care services; there may also be opportunities based in Bedford, Bedfordshire and Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
Summary of role:
- Carry out complex clinical telephone triage, providing assessment, advice and information to the patient.
- Utilising your professional judgement in referring callers as appropriate.
- Responding to and assisting call handlers in the management of critical situations.
- Registered Nurse with NMC registration or Paramedic with HCPC registration.
- Appropriate post-registration experience with an understanding of clinical triage.
- A high standard of verbal and written communication skills.
A full job description is available upon application.
Successful applicants will enjoy career development and the opportunity to work alongside a team of other healthcare professionals.
The additional benefits of working for this company include:
- NHS Pension.
- Childcare voucher scheme.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- 'Perk Box' reward scheme; access to over 200 financial perks - discounts at major stores, cinema tickets and restaurants.
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Clinical Advisor role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our clinical Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit www.
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Job has now expired