**Client Services Director Global & Independent Medical Communications Agency Cheshire c£75K+ full package**
Newly created role to support the ongoing growth and future direction of the agency and provide leadership and management of the client services team.
### The Company
Design and develop inspirational scientific communications that drive continuous improvements in healthcare standards and patient outcomes.
- Empower their employees, enabling them to do what they do best
- Genuine focus on employee health and wellbeing
- Flexible working environment to encourage a sensible work/life balance
- Science is core to everything they do
- Provide a full range of medical communication solutions including publications, meetings and event support, digital services as well as a range of specialist health economic and regulatory writing services.
### The Role
An experienced, passionate and driven Client Services Director with many years medical communications agency experience to provide strong direction and guidance for the Client Services team, and a high level of commercial acumen to the wider business.
- Strategic leadership and tactical delivery across accounts.
- Grow, manage and inspire internal teams, overseeing resourcing, succession planning, workflow and management of personal issues.
- Work closely with the finance team to manage growth and profitability.
- Lead initiatives that contribute to sustainable growth by identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Successfully manage and nurture client relationships.
- Demonstrate an ethos of continuous improvement and a drive to consistently deliver the highest possible standards.
Working as Senior Account Director or Group Account Director, maybe already a Client Services Director who wants to join a fresh thinking, ambitious, growing agency who empower and look after their staff and ensure science is at the core of everything they do.
- A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills who gets the best from people
- Financially savvy to optimise accounts and identify new opportunities
- Comfortable working with departmental heads, inputting ideas and sharing best practice
- Enjoys working across a range of deliverables including meeting and event support, digital services and publications.
### What should you do next?
This Client Services Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to have accountability and autonomy for dedicated accounts, whilst focusing on developing your team to be the best they can be. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
Advertised through Zoek 9708c67443e147b0a5879d180fb7ca1e8
Job has now expired