· Can you demonstrate exceptional client management skills?
· Are you passionate about communication?
· Can you manage projects or events, on time and within budget?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is recruiting a Client Relationship Manager to join their business based in Surrey.
Key responsibilities for the Client Relationship Manager:
· Proactive project and account management.
· Responsible for the overall quality and delivery of insights, strategies and solutions.
· Developing and editing written documents that are vital to delivering world class training programmes.
· Ensuring projects are delivered on time, in budget with exceptional service to the clients.
So what background do you need to for the role of Client Relationship Manager?
· The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast paced environment managing a number of projects and or clients, to tight deadlines. Ideally this is will be in a PR / Marketing agency but this isn't essential.
· As a result, you must be able to react quickly and calmly.
· If you have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry that would be a huge advantage but not essential.
· Previous budget management experience is essential.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional attention to detail.
· Have the ability to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
· If you speak French, German, Italian and or Spanish in addition to English, this is a huge advantage but not essential.
· Full driving licence is essential and ideally your own transport.
This role is all about finding the right person for this amazing business, so level of experience really does depend on you. If you are highly experienced in this field, then we'd love to hear you. But also, if you've got a couple of years' experience and are wanting to progress, have that drive, ambition & determination, please get in touch.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 depending on your experience.
Job Reference: JR11493
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currenty a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect
Posted 1 week ago